Data Protection & Imprint
Information required under Article 5 Para. 1 of the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz, TMG):
ALMASED CAMPUS Studiengesellschaft für Gesundheitsberatung e. V.
Prof. Dr. Klaus Kocks
Registered in the Associations Register.
Court of registration: Amtsgericht Hamburg
Register number: VR 23366
Responsible for the content pursuant to Article 55 Para. 2 of the Rundfunkstaatsvertrag (Interstate Broadcasting Treaty, RStV):
Prof. Dr. Klaus Kocks
56412 Horbach bei Montabaur
Liability for content
In accordance with Article 7 Para. 1 of the TMG, as the service provider we are responsible that our own content on these web pages complies with general legislation. However, in accordance with Articles 8 to 10 of the TMG, as the service provider we are not obliged to monitor third-party information provided or stored here or to search for circumstances that might indicate unlawful activities.
This is without prejudice to obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general legislation. Any obligation in this respect is only possible, however, from such time as we have been made aware of a concrete legal infringement. We will remove such content promptly once we become aware of any such legal infringement.
Liability for links
Our site contains links to external third-party websites for which we have no control over the content. We cannot, therefore, accept any responsibility for such third-party content. The respective provider or operator of such sites is always responsible for the content of the links. The linked pages were checked at the time of linking for possible legal infringements. No illegal content was discernible at the time of linking.
Without concrete evidence of a legal infringement, permanent control of the content of the linked pages is unreasonable. We will remove such links immediately upon notification of any legal infringement.
The content and works provided by the website operator are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, adaptation, distribution or any kind of use that is beyond what is permitted under copyright requires the written consent of the author or creator. Downloads and copies of these web pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
The copyright of third parties is respected where the content of these pages was not created by the operator. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Nevertheless, should you become aware of any copyright infringement, we would kindly ask you to notify us. We will remove the content promptly upon notification of any such infringement.
1. Name and Contact Details of the Controller
Controller: ALMASED CAMPUS Studiengesellschaft für Gesundheitsberatung e.V., Fischertwiete 2, 20095 Hamburg, Germany
Tel: + 49 40 32005250
Fax: + 49 40 32005200
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data, Type and Purpose of Their Use
a) When Visiting the Website
When accessing our website www.almased-campus.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a log file. The following information is collected without any intervention on your part and is stored until erased automatically:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of the access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL)
- Utilised browser and possibly the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
We process the said data for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection to the website
- To ensure comfortable use of our website
- To analyse the system security and stability
- For other administrative purposes
The legal basis for this processing of data is point (f) of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR. Our legitimate interests result from the above-mentioned purposes of the collection of data. We never use the collected data for the purpose of identifying you.
b) When Subscribing to Our Newsletter
If you have expressly given your consent pursuant to point (a) of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR, we will use your e-mail address for the purpose of regularly sending you our newsletter. To receive the newsletter, you merely need to provide an e-mail address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, e.g. on the website (https://almased-campus.de/index.php/en/newsletter.html). Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) When Using Our Contact Form
If you send us requests via the contact form, we will store your details from the request form including the contact details you specified for the purpose of processing the request and any follow-up enquiries. We will not forward these data without your consent.
The data entered in the contact form are thus processed exclusively on the basis of your consent (point (a) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR). You can withdraw this consent whenever you wish. For this, simply send us an informal notice by e-mail. The withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing prior to the withdrawal.
We will store the data you enter in the contact form until you request us to erase them, withdraw your consent to the storage or the purpose of the data storage no longer applies (e.g. after the processing of your request has been completed). Mandatory statutory provisions, including but not limited to retention periods, remain unaffected.
d) When Contacting Us by E-Mail, Telephone or Fax
When you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, we will store and process your enquiry including all associated personal data (name, enquiry). We will not forward these data without your consent.
If your enquiry is associated with the performance of a contract or is required for the performance of pre-contractual measures, the processing of these data will take place on the basis of point (b) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (point (a) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR) and/or on our legitimate interests (point (f) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR), as we have a legitimate interest in effectively processing enquiries submitted to us.
We will store the data you send us by means of enquiries until you request us to erase them, withdraw your consent to the storage or the purpose of the data storage no longer applies (e.g. after the processing of your request has been completed). Mandatory statutory provisions, including but not limited to statutory retention periods, remain unaffected.
3. Forwarding of Data
Your personal data are not transmitted to third parties for any purposes other than those listed below.
We will only forward your personal data to third parties if
- you have given your explicit consent to this pursuant to point (a) of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR;
- the forwarding is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims pursuant to point (f) of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have compelling legitimate grounds for not forwarding your data;
- a statutory obligation exists for the processing pursuant to point (c) of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR; and
- this is permissible by law and is required for the handling of contractual relationships with you pursuant to point (b) of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR.
The cookie is used to store information in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that this directly reveals your identity to us.
Furthermore, we use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a defined time period in order to optimise the user-friendliness. When you visit our website anew in order to use our services, it is automatically determined that you had already visited us and which entries and settings you had made; thus, you do not need to do this again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the said purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to point (f) of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message is displayed before a new cookie is set. However, if you deactivate cookies entirely, you might not be able to use all functions of our website.
5. Analysis Tools
a) Tracking Tools
The tracking measures listed below, which we make use of, are performed on the basis of point (f) of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR. By means of the tracking measures that we use, we endeavour to ensure needs-oriented design and ongoing optimisation of our website. Moreover, we use the tracking measures in order to measure the use of our website statistically and analyse it for optimisation purposes. These measures constitute legitimate interests pursuant to the aforementioned regulation.
Please refer to the respective tracking tools for information on the respective purpose of the data processing and data categories.
We use the open source software Matomo for the analysis and statistical assessment of the use of the website. For this purpose, cookies are used (see section 4). The information about the use of the website, which is generated by the cookie, is transmitted to our servers and consolidated in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used for the purpose of analysing the use of the website and enabling needs-oriented design of our website. The information is not forwarded to any third parties.
The IP address is never associated with other data concerning the user. The IP addresses are anonymised in such a way that they cannot be allocated (IP masking).
Currently, your visit to this website is logged by the Matomo web analytics. Click (https://matomo.org/docs/privacy/) to prevent your visit from being logged.
6. Social Media Plugins
Based on point (f) of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR, we use social plugins of the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website in order to increase the visibility of our company. The underlying advertising purpose is a legitimate interest in the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for operation in compliance with data protection law lies with the respective provider. Our integration of these plugins takes place by means of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website in the best way possible.
Our website makes use of social media plugins of Facebook in order to make its use more personal. For this, we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. This is an offer of Facebook.
When you access a web page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser will establish a direct connection to Facebook. The content of the plugin will be transmitted from Facebook directly to your browser, which will integrate it in the web page.
By means of the integration of the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the respective page of our website, even if you do not have any Facebook account or are not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is sent from your browser directly to a server of Facebook in the USA, where it is stored.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly allocate the visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, e.g. by clicking the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the respective information will also be sent directly to a server of Facebook, where it will be stored. The information will also be published on Facebook and be displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and needs-oriented design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to analyse your use of our website with a view to the ads displayed to you in Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to perform other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to associate the data collected via our website with your Facebook account, log out from Facebook before you visit our website.
Our web pages contain plugins of the microblogging network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter). The Twitter plugins (tweet button) can be recognised from the Twitter logo on our page. An overview of tweet buttons is available at https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons.
When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection will be established between your browser and the Twitter server. In this way, Twitter is informed that you have visited our site from your IP address. If you click the Twitter "tweet" button while you are logged in to your Twitter account, you can reference the contents of our pages in your Twitter profile. In this way, Twitter can allocate the visit to our pages to your user account. Please note that as a site provider, we are not informed about the content of the transmitted data and their use by Twitter.
If you do not wish Twitter to be able to identify the visit to our pages, please log out from your Twitter user account.
7. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right,
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to obtain from us information about your personal data that are processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint, any available information as to the source of the personal data not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information about the details involved;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you or to have incomplete personal data completed;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligations, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to obtain from us restriction of processing where the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful and you oppose their erasure, and we no longer need the personal data, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw your previously given consent at any time. As a result, we are no longer permitted to perform the data processing on the basis of this consent; and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Usually, you can lodge your complaint with the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or place of work or our association's domicile.
8. Right to Object
Where your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to point (f) of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or to object to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will comply with even without your specifying a particular situation.
To exercise your right of withdrawal or your right to object, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Data Security
In the context of the visit to the website, we use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Usually, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. The key or lock icon in the bottom status bar in your browser indicates whether the transmission of a particular page of our website is encrypted.
Apart from this, we implement suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or full loss, destruction and unauthorised third-party access. Our security measures are subject to ongoing improvement according to the state of the art.